In the book Possessed by Kate Cann,Rayne has gotten a new job out of the estate.Shes really happy because she didn't like all the noises in the estate.Little did she know that the place she's working at was haunted.Everyone kept on saying how crazy she is to live near the house but she didn't listen so she stayed.Even im not crazy enough to stay there maybe yes some of those stories aren't true but it looks creepy and when it's night time there's always someone making noise.Even though I'm only half way through the book I can infer on some things. I can infer that Rayne needs to stop letting her mom and boyfriend boss her around.She needs to stand up for herself and not lie to them anymore.If she keeps on lieing to them then shes never gonna leave her past behind.
One way I know that Rayne let's her boyfriend and her mom boss her around is because she didn't want to leave at first because her mom said that she has to stay in the estate.If I was Rayne I would leave because I'm already old enough to have a life of my own.Her boyfriend bosses her around to.For example,whenever she wants to wear a cute dress her boyfriend says no because he doesn't want to be seen with a girl wearing that dress.If he was my boyfriend I wouldn't care what he thought if he doesn't like my style then he should leave.Boyfriends are suppose to judge girlfriends.Another way her mom bosses her around is that she always tells Rayne to stay with Damian her boyfriend because he will protect them.Her mom shouldn't be picking her boyfriends for her.Rayne should just break up with Damian because they are never gonna love each other.Damian doesn't even actually like her he's just dating her because she's "hot".Rayne shouldn't have runaway thinking that her problems would be solve.She needs to stand up for herself and be brave.
All in all,Sometimes you need to stand up for yourself and never let anyone boss you around telling you how your life should be.I see this in teenagers lives almost every single day being bossed around by there boyfriends like they are dogs obeying there command.You just need to have some courage and do what you have to do.
Hey Michelle! I totally agree that no one should be bossed around and yes they do need to stand up for themselves if they are being bossed! "teenagers lives almost every single day being bossed around by there boyfriends like they are dogs obeying there command." I really like how you said that, also its not only their boyfriends that they get bossed around by most of the time, it is also their friends or other classmates. GOOD POST <3
ReplyDelete